Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome and Happy New Year!

Hi all, thanks for visiting my blog. 'Tis the season for resolutions, so I've decided that it's a great time to start keeping track of my personal finance "adventures." The hope is that, along the way, I'll also be able to share my experiences, research, and knowledge with more people.

I mainly want this blog to be a source of information for Generation Y (late teens, 20s, and early 30s) who are new to having full financial responsibility, and are just starting to build wealth. In addition to being a reference guide, I will intertwine the facts/research within this blog with personal inputs. Financial decisions are often based on our unique backgrounds and encounters. Hopefully, reading about it from my point of view will increase your knowledge and inspire more ideas for how you can handle your particular situations. Please feel free to discuss, suggest, or even correct me. We can all learn from each other!

0 comments:

Post a Comment